Abdirisak Sheikh Muhyadin will lead the Ministry of Mineral Resources, Water, Energy and Petroleum.
Ministry of Constitution and Federalism will be led by Mohamud Mohamed Boonow.
Dr. Aden Haji Ibrahim Daud, medical doctor and Member of Parliament will lead the Ministry of Health and Human Services. Yusuf Moallim Amin will be the Minister of Agriculture and Livestock. Abdinur Moallim Mohamud takes over the ministry of Youth, Sports, Labour Social and Workforce Development.
The new Minister of Fisheries, Marine Resources and Environment is Dr. Mohamed Moallim Hassan Mohamed
Prime Minister Mohamed’s new cabinet consists of veteran politicians with a lot of experience and talented new faces who have been positively involved, one way or another, in Somali development and politics in the recent past. This blend will definitely energize the TFG.
President Sharif Sheikh Ahmed commenting on Prime Minister Mohammed Abdullahi Mohamed’s line up said, “Somalia is in a good hands and I call on the MPs to speedily and swiftly accord the new cabinet with their confidence, we do not have time to waste and our people deserve nothing less than this.”
Here is the list of Ministries
1. Deputy PM & Foreign Minister, Abdullahi Mohamed Omaar
2. Deputy PM & Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Dr. Abdiweli Ali
3. Deputy PM & Minister of Defence, Abdihakim Mohamoud Haji-Faqi
4. Minister of Finance and Treasury, Hussein Abdi HalaneMinister
5. Minister of Interior and National Security , Abdishakur Sheikh Hassan Farah.
6. Ministry of Information, Post and Telecommunication, Prof. Abdulkareem Hassan Jama
7. Minister of Education, Higher Education and Culture, Dr. Abdinur Sheikh Mohamed
8. Ministry of Ports, Marine, Air and Land Transport, Ahmed Abdirahman Abade.
9. Ministry of Commence, Dr. Mohamud Abdi Ibrahim
10. Ministry of Public Works and Reconstruction, Abdirashid Hashi
11. Ministry of Justice, Religious Affairs and Endowment ,Abdullahi Abyan Nur.
12. Ministry of Women’s Development and Family Welfare, Dr. Maryan Qasim
13. Ministry of Mineral Resources, Abdirisak Sheikh Muhyadin
14. Ministry of Health and Human Services, Dr. Aden Haji Ibrahim Daud
15. Minister of Agriculture and Livestock, Yusuf Moallim Amin
16. ministry of Youth and Sports, Abdinur Moallim Mohamud
17. Minister of Fisheries, Marine Resources, Dr. Mohamed Moallim Hassan Mohamed
18. Ministry of Constitution and Federalism, Mohamud Mohamed Boonow.